REGISTER FOR CAPE TOWN
Early Bird Ticket
- Available: 1 September - 30 September 2018
- Available: 1 September - 31 January 2019
- Reserved seats
- Access to selected speakers and other industry leaders
- Dedicated quiet workspace
- VIP reception
- Available: 1 October – 31 October 2018
- A limited number will be available and terms and conditions apply
- Must be a registered company less than 3 years old
- Available: 1 October - 31 January 2019
Late Registration Ticket
- Available: 1 February - 23 February 2019
ABOUT THE CONFERENCE
Blockchain Technology: Moving Africa Forward
Disruptive technologies such as blockchain technology can help to reduce costs while increasing efficiency and transparency across multiple industries. It has huge potential for making social and economic transactions more secure online by guarding against an attack and removing the need for any middleman.
Come and meet your peers to exchange ideas, best practices and discuss real investment opportunities, hear more about how African business is changing and developing from leading industry experts and engage with influential thought leaders in an environment that fosters interaction and networking. Join us for insightful keynote addresses, dynamic panel discussions and engaging roundtable conversations.
The Blockchain Africa Conference 2019 will bring together a diverse range of experts who will discuss how blockchain technology can be used to transform exiting processes and systems in order to lower costs, improve efficacies and reduce fraud in Africa.
If your business is in or with Africa and your target is growth, the Blockchain Africa Conference 2019 is a must attend.