Frequently Asked Questions
Please refer to the FAQs below for information on the tickets, venue, sponsorship, exhibitions, accommodation and speakers. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any further enquiries.
The conference will be held in Johannesburg. The venue will still be announced.
The Call for Papers will open on 1 October and close on 31 December 2020. The speaker slots will range from 15-45 minutes per speaker. The speakers should be confirmed by February 2021 and are subject to change.
There are four main sponsorship opportunities available, namely the Premier, Diamond, Platinum and Gold sponsorship packages. We also have a Networking and Speaker’s Dinner sponsorship opportunity and various other smaller sponsorships. Contact us if you are interested in being a sponsor.
- Early Adopter Tickets available from 1 October – 30 November 2020.
R2,900 (incl. VAT)
- Standard Tickets available from 1 December – 26 February 2021.
R3,500 (incl. VAT)
- Start-Up Tickets available from 1 October 2019 – 25 February 2021.
R2,500 (incl. VAT)
A limited number will be available and terms and conditions apply (must be a registered company less than 3 years old).
- Academic/Student Tickets available from 1 October – 25 February 2021.
R2,100 (incl. VAT)
Terms and Conditions apply.
- Late Adopter Tickets available from 27 February 2021.
R4,450 (incl. VAT)
- Live Streaming Tickets available from 1 October 2020.
R1,200 (incl. VAT)