Speakers confirmed for the Blockchain & Bitcoin Africa Conference 2016
We are excited to announce that the speakers for the upcoming Blockchain and Bitcoin Africa Conference 2016 have now been confirmed.
The conference, which will be held on the 3rd & 4th March in Sandton, Johannesburg, will be the largest cryptocurrency and blockchain conference in Africa. It will showcase some of the best local and international speakers.
The 14 confirmed speakers are:
- Vinny Lingham: Technology entrepreneur and Dragon’s Den investor in South Africa
- William Frentzen: Federal Prosecutor at the United States Attorney’s Office
- Verengai Mabika: Lead business developer at BitFinance
- Marcus Swanepoel: Co-founder and CEO of BitX
- Jonathan Levin: Co-founder and CRO of Chainalysis
- Llew Claasen: Managing Partner at Newtown Partners
- Tiana Laurence: CMO of Factom
- Prof. G-J van Rooyen: Co-founder and CEO of Custos Media Technologies
- Leanne Kemp: Founder and CEO of Everledger
- Elizabeth Rossiello: CEO of Bitpesa
- Simon de la Rouviere: Engineer of Societies at ConsenSys
- Alakanani Itireleng: CEO of Satoshi Centre
- Jared Tate: Founder and creator of Digibyte
- Adrian Dommisse: Director at Dommisse Attorneys
The Master of Ceremonies will be Ian Merrington. Ian is the CEO of The Cape Innovation and Technology Initiative and The Bandwidth Barn. Ian is passionate about the role of innovation in solving the challenges faced by modern societies. He believes that FinTech and the blockchain have enormous transformative potential in Africa.
Our attendees will include representatives from major banks, insurance companies, start-ups, corporates, institutions and government departments.
The Bitcoin Africa Conference 2015 was sold out well in advance, so please register early for the Blockchain & Bitcoin Africa Conference 2016 to ensure your seat is confirmed.